Best Creation, Inc.
Paper Crafts & Stationery Supplies
Become a member
to see pricing
Each roll measures 12x24 inches
Sold in packs of 3 rolls
Available in 21 colors
Our new heat transfer adheres to many fabrics, such as cotton, polyester, and burlap. Also adheres to other surfaces, such as ceramic mugs, paper, and picture frames. They cut great with any electric or hand die-cutting machines.
Safe to hand wash (inside out, cold water), and hang dry.
Cutting Machine Setting Guides:
Silhouette Cameo: Multi-cut: 1 ; Blade Depth: 3
Sizzix Big Shot: Multi-cut: 1 ; Blade Depth: 5
Cricut Explore air: Multi-cut: 1 ; Blade Depth: 4
Material application: Cotton, polyester, fabric blends, spandex, lycra, wool, linen
Iron on Application Instructions:
1. Remove the extra Glitter Iron, which is called weeding, leaving only your desired images.
2. Set your Iron on on high, no steam.
3. Preheat your material for 5 seconds before ironing.
4. Place your images on material with plastic facing up. Make sure you place a separate piece of material or protective cover sheet before ironing.
5. Apply firm pressure with iron for 30 seconds.
6. Remove plastic. Peel Hot. Place the separate material or protective cover over image and iron on for an additional 5 seconds.
1. For the best results wait 24 hours before washing. Hand wash inside out with cold water. Hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
1. Make sure to flip images prior to cutting so they appear mirror-image
2. If a portion does not adhere, go over it 10 additional seconds with iron or hear press with firm pressure.
3. Use a flat surface, ironing board, or heat press.
Login for price
There are currently no product reviews.
Reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed
Become a Member for Wholesale Pricing
to become a wholesale member and get huge discounts and personal service.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
AP004 Gold Matte
AP002 Silver Matte
Want Real Savings?